Sunday, June 23, 2013

Welcome To My Blog

Tea, Theives, Scones, Bullets and Romance!



Hi!  And welcome to my blog!  Yes, it's finally here and I must say it's been a long time coming!  To find out a little more about me check out this interview with Scribblers Ink!  Also, check out my books on amazon!  Just click on the book covers on the right hand side of this blog.

I'm a history buff, old west lover and tea fanatic, (not to mention a hopeless chocolate snob) and love to knit a good yarn!  No, really, the cotton, wool, and silk variety. And these are just a few of my favorite things.  All of which will fall here! So stay tuned for some fun posts, interviews, book reviews and silly things about tea, knitting, romance, and of course, the old west!


Scribbler's Ink interview with Kit Morgan/Geralyn Beauchamp

No comments:

Post a Comment